Relax . . . our Realtors® will lead the way to satisfy your real estate needs.
Whether your need is Residential, Farms, Condos, Townhouses, Multi-Family, New Construction, Developments, Land, Investment,, or Commercial we always make sure you are SATISFIED !
Personal Service Makes The Difference:
Our positive, friendly, and enthusiastic care in meeting the needs of our clients for many years, has them returning to us for their next sale and purchase. We deliver the service other companies promise!
We only have one customer . . . You !
Finding a home can be a enormous task. Which home is the best buy for the money and which one meets your needs. There are many forms, time constraints, and procedures that are legally mandated that the average buyer truly needs the help of a professional Realtor® a real person who represents only their interests, in the purchase of property. It is to your benefit to use a Buyer’s Realtor®. A Buyer’s Realtor® normally costs the buyer between one and three hundred dollars. The rest of the cost is paid by the seller even though the Buyer’s Realtor® works exclusively in the Buyer’s best interest. It pays to use a Buyer Realtor®.
Our company has 7 offices in South Central Pennsylvania and Maryland. We also have Pa/Md licensed Realtors® for your convenience.
In addition to our Realtor® services, we have trusted affiliates such as MetLife Home Loans, MNET Mortgage, B4U Buy Home Inspections, Country Home Settlement Services, AABA Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialty Group, AHS Home Warranty, and many more – all of whom provide top notch service and reliability.
What we will do for you the Buyer:
- Show you homes that meet your search criteria no matter which real estate company has them listed. We even negotiate with For Sale By Owners for purchases.
- Create a custom search and then automate that search to give you every home that meets your criteria delivered to you immediately, 24/7. This search will allow you to find and select the perfect home.
- When Showing a home, we give you our opinion of its qualities and shortcomings.
- Explain all of the Buyer’s paperwork to you in detail.
- We know the right questions to ask.
- Help you define your financial requirements.
- Use of our Relocation Office to find your next home in any location in the Americas and Internationally.
- Help you to find your next home and coordinate the sale of your existing one along with closure on the new one.
- Progress reports will be given throughout the time from start of the property search to close of settlement.
- Show you an estimated closing cost from the purchase of your home before you sign in order to help you make a wise decision.
- When a contract is given, we will work in your best interest alone. We will monitor and coordinate all steps needed in taking you through to settlement.
- Advise you immediately of anything that would prevent the settlement of your home.
- Will be present at settlement to make sure you are represented and respond quickly if there are any difficulties.
- Advise you of things to do when you move.
- Since we are locally owned and are not governed by policies from corporations located in other states, if a difficulty occurs at anytime, including going to settlement or at settlement, we can make decisions quickly that will keep things on track.
- A Real Estate Attorney is available, at additional cost, for any of your real estate needs.
- Country Home Real Estate also has a Hispanic Realtor® if a Buyer or Seller needs their help.
Click here to contact us today.