Selling Your Home
Personal Service Makes The Difference:
Our positive, friendly, and enthusiastic care in meeting the needs of our clients for many years, has them returning to us for their next sale and purchase. We deliver the service other companies promise!
We only have one customer . . . You !
Selling your home can be a enormous task. There are many forms, time constraints, and procedures that are legally mandated. The average homeowner truly needs the help of a professional Realtorâ who represents only their interests in the sale and closing of their property.
Our company has 7 offices in South Central Pennsylvania and Maryland . We also have Pa/Md licensed Realtors® for your convenience.
In addition to our Realtor® services, we have trusted affiliates such as MetLife Home Loans, MNET Mortgage, B4U Buy Home Inspections, Country Home Settlement Services, ABBA Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialty Group, AHS Home Warranty, and many more – all of whom provide top notch service and reliability.
What we will do for you the Seller:
- Provide a marketing system for your property.
- Show you what factors influence the sale of your property such as Price, Condition of the home, Financing, Availability of Property (Ease of Showing), Competition, Marketing, and Appraisal.
- Complete a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the most effective listing price. In today’s variable market this analysis may be updated to show changing market conditions.
- Explain all of the listing paperwork to you in detail.
- We know the right questions to ask.
- Take photos of the property for all advertising.
- Ads in paper media.
- Worldwide exposure marketing you property on the Internet in various search engines including Realtor.com, Yahoo.com, AOL, Cyberhomes, Chrealtyteam.com, Countryhomeinc.com, Craig’s list, InYork.com, YorkHomes.com, and others.
- Use our Relocation Office to enhance the sale of your home as well as finding your next home in any location in the Americas and Internationally.
- Help you to find your next home and coordinate the sale of your existing one along with closure on the new one.
- Put a professional sign and lockbox on the property.
- Follow your instructions on showing the property.
- Give you feedback on the showings so you know the buyers thoughts on your property.
- Progress reports will be given from start of the listing to close of settlement.
- Advertise through the MLS to over 1,300 Realtor® throughout Adams and York counties and northern Maryland.
- Show your property only to Pre-qualified buyers.
- Give help to agents from any real estate office, per your approval, when showing the property or writing a contract.
- Convey to you all offers presented, negotiate, and when a contract is ready to sign show you an estimated closing cost and net proceeds from the sale of your home before you sign in order to help you make a wise decision.
- When a contract is given, we will work in your best interest alone, and give you our honest opinion on the contract. We will monitor and coordinate all steps needed in taking you through to settlement.
- Advise you immediately of anything that would prevent the settlement of your home.
- Will be present at settlement to make sure you are represented and respond quickly if there are any difficulties.
- Advice of things to do when you move.
- Since we are locally owned and are not governed by policies from corporations located in other states, if a difficulty occurs at anytime, including going to settlement or at settlement, we can make decisions quickly that will keep things on track.
- A Real Estate Attorney is available, at additional cost, for any of your real estate needs.
- Country Home Real Estate also has a Hispanic Realtor® if a Seller or Buyer needs their help.
Our Realtors® are dedicated to making sure your Real Estate experience is a relaxing, trouble-free one. We always invite our client’s suggestions, concerns, comments, and questions. We do it all. And we do it right.
Click here to contact us today.